- THE NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE REGINA ELENA, IN COLLABORATION WITH EUROFINS GENOMA GROUP LABORATORIES, SHOWS HOW LIQUID BIOPSY IN COLON CANCER CAN PROVIDE COMPLEMENTARY ANSWERS TO THOSE OF OTHER BIOLOGICAL TESTS AND IMPROVE THE CURRENT DIAGNOSTIC STRATEGIES.
- Italian research group confirms the utility as prognostic marker of tumoral Dna in the blood of the patient in breast cancer
- AIRTUM in collaboration with AIOM publishes “CANCER NUMBERS IN ITALY 2016”
- The incident of tumor in Italy
- CTDNA is a diagnostic and prognostic biomarker in NSCLC